Riding the Red Wave
Time & Location
About The Event
Joyce Kaufman is South Florida’s leading independent voice. The Joyce Kaufman Show airs every weekday at noon, on News Talk 850 WFTL.
Joyce has been a fixture on South Florida radio for over 18 years without interruption. She started in the market on the original WFTL, 1400AM. Joyce has gained a very loyal following over the years, likely because she knows the difference between right and wrong and has no problem telling you. Joyce considers herself fiercely independent and is not ashamed of putting America first, like real liberals used to and our weak-kneed politicians and some so-called conservatives claim to. She has been evolving into an outspoken critic of the "new-left", she believes they view America as a failed state populated with a helpless, ignorant people in need of reeducation and government rescue. She is also sick and tired of those in power who are afraid to stand up for our nation's Judeo-Christian values and the values of those who through their faith seek only to better themselves and their fellow man. Joyce still finds America to be the greatest country on earth! She not only supports our troops, she reveres them. She's also a registered Independent so if you're looking for a partisan cheerleader, call the Miami Heat Dancers.
Passionate, spiritual, yet angry at times, Joyce also knows how to make an audience laugh. But don't mess with her! She knows some Krav Maga, carries a .357 magnum (she's a big supporter of the second amendment) and has a BIG mouth. So if you can think out of the box, refuse to be labeled and want to debate the issues, The Joyce Kaufman Show is for you!
Trevor Loudon is an author, filmmaker and public speaker from Christchurch, New Zealand. For more than 30 years, he has researched radical left, Marxist and terrorist movements and their covert influence on mainstream politics.
Trevor Loudon’s thesis is that what is commonly regarded as mainstream political policy is in fact driven and guided by hidden subversive elements. The Democratic party’s consistent defunding of the US military, Obamacare, the Iran Nuclear Deal, normalization of relations with Cuba, Islamic refugee re-settlement, $15 minimum wage, fracking bans, pipeline shutdowns and the push for illegal alien amnesty are all consistent with far-left and Islamist agendas.
Some of Trevor Loudon’s accomplishments:
• Trevor Loudon discovered the long-hidden relationship between notorious Hawaiian Communist Party member Frank Marshall Davis and the young Barack Obama in 2007.
• After extensively researching Obama’s ties to the New York and Chicago Marxist movements, Loudon began publishing his findings online, catching the eye of such prominent voices as Accuracy in Media and syndicated radio host Glenn Beck.
• In 2009 Loudon exposed the communist roots of Obama “Green Jobs Czar” Van Jones. After an extensive campaign by Glenn Beck and others, Jones was forced to resign from his White House position.
• Since 2011 Loudon has toured the United States promoting his two books “Barack Obama and the Enemies Within” and “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress” – an extensively footnoted expose of the rapidly unfolding Marxist takeover of the United States government.
• Loudon has addressed more than 400 conservative, tea party, religious and Republican groups in more than 37 states.
• Loudon has interviewed many people from both sides of the struggle over the years to former Western intelligence offices, to government undercover operatives inside the communist movement, to former KGB officers.
This research has given Loudon unique insight into how extensively often minuscule communist parties have been able to manipulate, and even control policy formation in many Western countries – particularly the “main enemy:” the United States of America. Loudon’s research shows that this is not just a historical problem, but is a very grave and looming threat which will not only impact America’s national security but indeed her very survival.
Trevor proudly serves as a fellow at both the American Freedom Alliance and the Inter-American Institute for Philosophy, Government, and Social Thought. He believes that these forces must be exposed and countered, as America’s continued role as a bastion of freedom is pivotal for the future of Western Civilization.